Yes! We ship world-wide. Contact us for international shipping rates.
- Orders may be placed through our online store: http://cargo.ukerepublic.com/ or you may call our showroom (during showroom hours, Tues - Fri 11:30 to 5:30 pm, Sat 12:30 to 4:30 pm - Eastern Standard Time) to place and pay for orders by phone.
- The browsing preferences are located on the far left column of links on the page. Here, you can shop our products by viewing all products, type, sizes, accessories, or by preferred brands.
- Once you are on a specific product page you will notice pictures of the product (5 in total), to see all the pictures, you can either click through the pictures using the arrow buttons located to the left and right of each enlarged photo or you can click on the minimized photo on the bottom to enlarge. Also, listed on the product page is the product name, model number, description, and features, sometimes measurements. You will also find the product price and any extras items that may be included by UKE Republic, such as free setup and a padded uke bag.
- PLEASE NOTE: The product pictures on our website might not be the actual product that you are ordering or will receive, unless otherwise stated on the product page. Most of our instruments we carry are made of wood, and each instrument is unique with varying wood grains, natural patterns, and inclusions, also sometimes differing tuner finishes (chrome, gold, black). We do our best to keep our website up to date with our products when there are product changes from the manufacture. If you would like to see pictures of the actual instrument/s you would like to order or the one you will receive please contact us and we will be happy to privately send you a picture of the instrument/s prior to your purchase via email or phone text (UKE Republic is not responsible for any cost incurred for requested text/data sent via cell phone)
- On the product page you may find a drop-down menu, just click on the arrow to the right of the drop-down menu to choose different sizes, colors, or add-ons such as upgraded cases.
- Once you have decided on a product to purchase, just click the "add to cart" button
- From time to time we offer Free Shipping deals, which require a code at checkout (enter code in the . You can find our latest offers on our deals page.
- If you have any special request, such as a specific or preferred action height, string install, special delivery instructions, please use the note field at check out to type in any special request or instructions.
How to Pay
- The fastest and safest online method to pay for orders is through our website's shopping cart which utilizes PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. PayPal accepts most widely used credit and debit cards, also, online checks.
- U.S. Citizen can send valid bank checks and money orders to us via USPS with a letter stating your order (please list as much details as possible along with contact information). You can send payment and orders to:
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd.
Austell, GA 30106
- By phone: We can process most widely accepted credit and debit cards over the phone.
- Preloaded/Prepaid Credit Cards or Gift Cards will need to by registered through the card company (see phone number on the back of card for registration instructions) prior to purchasing or the purchase may not be processed.
- We offer a Lay-A-Way plan, please contact us for more info.
- Financing Available through: PayPal Credit
- Please remember, here at UKE Republic, we quality check and setup our instruments to ensure optimized sound and playability. This process takes time which depends on the needs of each ukulele.
- You should receive a tracking number via the provided email address that is associated with the order, once your order is ready to be shipped. Please make sure the provided email address is correct. Sometimes email host will send these tracking notice emails to your junk/spam file. Please check your email junk/spam folder if you have not received a tracking number in a reasonable amount of time from when you placed your order.
- Shipping transit times are not under the direct control of UkeRepublic.com, and UkeRepublic.com is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, natural disaster, or causes beyond our shipping carrier's control.
If for some reason you have NOT received your order after 14 business days, please contact our customer service department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our order operations hours are Tuesday - Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, we are closed Sundays & Mondays
- FREE SHIPPING OFFERS: We hold the right to choose shipping carrier services for Free Shipping Offers - which may have slower delivery times/routes.
- UKE Republic uses either UPS Ground or USPS Priority (USPS for smaller and more local addresses & all international packages).
- Shipping either by UPS Ground and/or USPS Priority on average take 2-5 days to arrive depending on address location.
- Please be aware that sometimes it does take a touch longer. There are many variables such as weather, customs, holidays, etc... that may play a part in the arrival of your order.
- Express shipping/post may be requested at the time of order. Please be aware that these services will incur additional fees.
- **Please be sure that the requested shipping address is the correct one to ship the order to prior to ordering.**
- UKE Republic is not responsible for notifying 3rd party recipients (i.e. UPS Store locations, other mail centers) prior to shipping. Please notify 3rd party recipients of prior to shipments arrival or risk shipment being refused and returned to UKE Republic and incurring additional shipping charges.
- If not stated otherwise we will use the shipping address that is registered with the PayPal or Credit Card account that is used for payment of the order. It is especially important to check the shipping address when sending the order to another address as a gift.
- UKE Republic is not responsible or liable for items and shipping charges to addresses incorrectly stated. Please make sure the shipping address is the correct one to be used when ordering.
- UKE Republic is not responsible for stolen packages delivered/left at shipping address.
- UKE Republic is not responsible for VAT (Value Added Taxes) for international shipping and is not included in the shipping cost.
- Shipping cost include handling and material charges.
- Please CONTACT US if you have any questions about orders & shipping.
Students who buy essays online are being ripped off, according to a report published this week by exam regulator Ofqual. The work they purchase is written by “relatively competent writers”, but who have an “almost universal ignorance of the scope of the work” and an “utter lack of in-depth analysis”. This is completely true. I worked for two of these companies, both from home and “in-house”, which at one point saw 15 of us crammed into the boss’s attic.
Ofqual’s researchers paid up to £220 for essays, but only a fraction of that money goes to the actual writer, who can earn as little as £24 for every 1,000 words. To earn a reasonable rate, a writer needs to finish at least an essay a day. Writers quickly learn the first rule of paid essays: abandon all aspirations to quality, right now.
Despite the fees, the companies contend that they don’t produce “essays” to be handed in at all. Clients buy “research guides” to inspire their own work, in the same way that your Amsterdam souvenirs say “For Tobacco Use Only” on them. But it covers the company: if you hand in your “2:1 Guaranteed” essay and it gets a 2:2, you have already breached your contract by submitting it. There is nothing you can do.
That means for the writer, the game is to hit the word count as quickly as possible. As long as it looks like an essay, the actual words matter very little. Take every shortcut. Rephrase Wikipedia. Always give the counterpoint, no matter how weak: the words “on the other hand” are your new best friend. If you don’t have time to check citations, make them up! If the client can’t be bothered to read a book, he’s not going to check your page numbers.
Quality-checking would vary. One company hired full-time quality staff, but it’s hard to cover every subject area in every discipline, so “quality checks” were rarely more than proofreads. At another company, if you could write on one subject, this qualified you to write on anything. A law graduate would end up doing revision notes on Chinese political history, eventually writing a PhD proposal for an economics student and wondering how they got there. I once wrote a Market Research BA dissertation in two days and heard nothing more of it.
The motivations of the writers were purely mercenary, though those in charge were forced into creative moral gymnastics. “We’re making up for universities’ failings,” they’d say. “These students pay so much for so little. We give them handy research guides.” Writing essays to land rich students no-effort degrees was, to them, a sure route to social justice.